Field ReservationsUpdated Thursday April 19, 2018 by pcgsl.
PRACTICES MAY BE SCHEDULED ONE WEEK IN ADVANCE
** 48hrs notice Required for canceling field **
LEAGUE TEAMS TAKE PRECIDENCE OVER TRAVEL TEAMS, BUT TRAVEL TEAMS WILL BE GIVEN 24 HOUR NOTICE IN CASE OF CONFLICT.
** NOTE: LEAGUE PRACTICES can be scheduled up to one week in advance. Practice schedule will open up on Monday morning to schedule for the following week (Monday-Sunday). The League Coaches have a full 4-day advantage to schedule practices over travel teams etc.
** NOTE:TRAVEL TEAMS & INDIVIDUALS SCHEDULING LESSONS:
Practices for lessons and/or travel teams can be scheduled starting on FRIDAY MORNINGS for the following week (Monday-Sunday). All requests for individual lessons MUST state the full name of the girl receiving the lesson and what league and team she plays for. Instructors who are using the fields for lessons for girls who do not play league ball with PCGSL are responsible for paying a $10 per lesson field usage fee prior to the lesson. Checks should be made out to PCGSL and can be placed in the drop box next to the front door of The Zone.
NO PRACTICES ON LEAGUE RECOGNIZED HOLIDAYS OR DURING TOURNAMENT WEEKENDS (Including the Friday night pre-tournament). Fields are NOT available for practices or lessons on afternoons/evenings prior to league play.
Fields are open for practice:
1) on Saturdays (9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm)
2) on Sundays (1pm 3pm 5pm)
3) M - F (5:30 to 7pm) and (7 to 8:30 pm)
4) Exception:When games start at 6:00PM practices will be scheduled for 1 hour ONLY following a game on the same field.(Example: F1 has a game from 6:00pm -7:30PM a team may practice on the same field from 7:30pm -8:30PM)
5)Exception:Some exceptions may apply due to game scheduling times etc... (with permission only)
TO PLACE RESERVATION:
1) Review calendar for desired date
2) Email the field reservation address at email@example.com
3) Fields will be assigned based on 1st come 1st served, with League having priority over Travel teams. You must identify League or Travel. Travel teams will be assessed a $75 per or $300 annual fee. ($75 Rental Fee should be placed in the concession stand the night of practice or paid online within 24 hours. If not paid within 24 hours, it will prevent future rentals until payment is received.)
4) With the exception of weekends, the PCGSL Fields e-mail box is checked regularly (but not constantly). Once reserved, you will receive email or may confirm by checking calendar.
5) There is no guarantee that last minute field reservation requests (made within 24 hours of reservation time or on weekends) can be honored (see #4 above).
6) During the 13&up and post-season (all-stars), PCGSL league teams have first preference for fields. Travel teams may reserve a field if space permits, based on guidelines noted above.